Pick Me Up - Stuff You Need To Know


The cover of this book had 3D Graphics which made it catch my eye, i picked it up and read the title "Pick Me Up" and then below that it said stuff you need to know. So what did i do? Open it to see what it held, and it was a bunch of assorted facts with interesting pictures and stuff like that.

A book who's title told me nothing about it except for that i needed to know what it contained. And it told me to Pick It Up. I figured its a perfect example of a great way to market and get your book out there, its perfect and getting attention and attracting readers. A great marketing strategy that worked, because it ended up at my house

I wish i had thought of that :p

24 comments:

  1. That's a pretty clever cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a smart marketing strategy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the cover of that book. That designer delivers an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like colourful 3D images, but in my experience books using them turn out to be pretty shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, sounda alright. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, now I need to know what's inside D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang! kicking myself for not thinking of it first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if I was a child, that would be a good book to have

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CS BASE PREMIUM CALL :
    BUY ALUMINIUM DEC ABOVE 145.50
    TG 146.50/147/147.50
    SL 144
    stock market tips

    ReplyDelete