Apple's iPad Idea

 Ideas behind Apple's iPad:
Ever since i was a little kid, in thoughts about the future, there was hover cars, blue collar robots, and flat pannel portable computers and with the completion of the iPad, this could help pave the road to that future.

I believe sometime in the future there will be a portable if not hand held device that manages and covers all of our electronic device needs, from business, personal, social, gaming, and much more. As of now this device has not been created but there are people working on it right now im sure. Regardless of your opinion on the iPad as far as its practical use, you have to admit that it is a pretty cool idea. That is origionally what got me hooked into the iPad, although i do not own one i think its radically futuristic and i am waiting for the next generations to see what they are capable of. The iPhone was amazing at its time of release, no phone had apps and if you wanted music you owned an iPod and had a cell phone for phone purposes.

I am hoping that in the future apple puts a more computer like operating system, or at least a bigger range of options like a desktop PC. I am awaiting the future releases and updates along this line of products.

As always lets hear your opinions, does the iPad serve a purpose in every day life? or does it get buried beneath magazines and books on your coffee table?

13 comments:

  1. Ipad brings mobile computing to a new level, im just waiting for holograms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the ipad is just a really big itouch with more things to do lol. I'm waiting for something groundbreaking :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPad is pretty cool, but it is quite like a big iPod Touch. I'm not sure where Apple is going with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect to play Plants vs Zombies :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like it. I'm a casual gamer and I think a DS or PSP can do so much more. Shoulder buttons much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ipad is pretty pointless and full of gimmicks, a netbook computer or laptop is just as good if not better

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have one, but after your review, I think am going to go get one. I am always looking forward to Apple products; they are pretty innovative. I just also wanted to thank you for visting my blog and your gracious comment.

    I love your web design by the way. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im still waiting for my personal jet pack dammit! i was promised one in my one of my childhood encyclopedias

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. The ipad is useless. Its like a big toy. Just for fun. But it doesn't replace anything we have now as a basic necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the iPad is cool.... if you don't have an iPhone. BUT... I think they will eventually give it a lot more features the iPhone won't be able to have (hopefully) which would make it more viable

    ReplyDelete